Monday, October 8, 2012

Through the Eyes of a Child

I often wonder what my children see when they look at me.
Do they see me as the cook?
The laundress?
The person who reads them stories and spends hours and hours teaching them?
How about the person who plans all the fun outings?
The face behind the camera?
Perhaps they see me as the fun mom who turns up the radio and dances around?
Maybe as the person they can tell all their secrets too.

Do they look at me and think, "I wish my hair was brown like Mommy's" as I admired my mom's golden locks?
Do they hope to wear dangly earrings like me someday?
Or maybe they look forward to the day when they can wear red high heels like Mommy's favorite pair.
Maybe they see me taking care of the boys and hope to be a Mommy just like me someday.

Or maybe it's none of the above.
Maybe it's this:

"the lines show you're tired"

AWESOME

Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. If with the classic version, you only get to play the same game over and over again, with Simon
    2 game, you get to play more games with more challenges ad game highlights.
    Understanding video gaming is a must tip on how to run a game store.
    Moreover, there you could also play Scrabble in the internet,
    TV game shows or game consoles.

    My web site :: Homepage des Autors besuchen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...