Tuesday, January 31, 2012

COMING HOME!!!!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little man!


 We are over the moon excited to announce that Ezekiel Aman Sterling DeVol is coming home!  We found out at 6:30 this morning that our case was approved in Nairobi and was being sent back to the embassy in Ethiopia.  According to the email we were to wait three days before contacting the embassy.  I waited about three minutes.  Usually I am a rule follower, however, tickets are buy one get one through today so I really wanted to get on that.  I sent an email to the embassy requesting a date of next week.  I was thrilled when they emailed me back minutes later to say that they had us tentatively scheduled for a visa appointment on February 8th!!!!!  So we are still working on flights but right now it looks like George and his dad will leave on Monday February 6th, have the visa appointment on Wednesday the 8th, pick up the visa on Friday the 10th and come home on Sunday February 12th!!!!  WOHOOO!!!!!

We'd appreciate your prayers as we plan and prepare and especially that our paperwork arrives in Ethiopia quickly!


Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...